Midwest Championship Fighting, in conjunction with the Autism Society of Nebraska, will hold the St. Paddy’s Beatdown VI on March 24 at the D & N Event Center.
The gates open at 6 p.m. The fights begin at 7:30 p.m.
The card consists of 16 total mixed martial arts bouts. There are 5 pro fights and 5 title fights.
MCF is bringing in pro fighters from Colorado, Indiana, Missouri, Canada and Nebraska, organizer Russ Jones said.
The main event will feature pro fighters Ryan MacDonald (8-0) from North Platte, and Matt Murphy, (7-9) out of St. Louis.
North Platte pro fighter Bradan Erdman will be back in the cage to face MCF vet Jaquis Williams of Omaha.
North Platte’s Anthony Cox will be fighting his last pro fight against Desmond Johnson from Canada. Anthony intends to retire from fighting after this fight, Jones said.
Other local fighters include 2013 North Platte High School graduate Matt Schartz, fighting for the MCF Amateur Middleweight Title.
North Platte St. Pat’s graduate Kam Jordan will fight for the MCF Amateur Bantamweight Title.
Also scheduled are local fighters Taylor McKeeman, Tyler Prokop, Mark Hooper, Zach Fox and Helio Villegas.
Here is the complete fight card:
- Jesse Ferebee (Imperial) v James Jenkins (Omaha)
- Austin Brown (Colorado) v Gavin Siefring (Indiana)
- Timmothy Evans (Scottsbluff) v Helio Villegas (North Platte)
- Zach Fox (North Platte) v Donald Tracy (Alliance)
- Mark Hooper (North Platte) v TBD
- Tyler Prokop (North Platte) v TBD .
- Taylor McKeeman (North Platte) v TBD
- Isiah Torres (Colorado) v Brandon Trout (Scottsbluff/Kearney)
- Nate Morrow (Omaha) v Kam Jordan (North Platte)
- Carlos Trinidad (Omaha) v Andy Carter (Scottsbluff)
- Blayne Richards (Omaha) v Matt Schartz (North Platte/Kearney)
- Jordan Downey (Indiana) v Corey Roberts (Omaha)
- Darryl Madison (Indiana) v Nolan Mclaughlin (Colorado)
- Desmond Johnson (Canada) v Anthony Cox (North Platte)
- Jaquis Williams (Omaha) v Bradan Erdman (North Platte)
- Matt Murphy (St. Louis) v Ryan MacDonald (North Platte)