Miss Rodeo America 2019 Taylor McNair will be among the visiting royalty at the Miss Rodeo Nebraska Pageant June 9-12 in North Platte.
In addition to attending the pageant events, McNair will be available for photos and meet and greets at the following autograph sessions:
- Town and Country Western Wear – 3-4 p.m. June 10
- North Platte Community Playhouse – 5:30-6 p.m. June 10 (sponsored by Wells Fargo Bank)
- Scott Abstract Company – 8:30-9:30 a.m. June 11
- NebraskaLand National Bank – 10-11 a.m. June 11
- Wal-Mart – 2-3 p.m. June 11
- North Platte Community Playhouse – 6-7 p.m. June 11 (Sponsored by Equitable Bank)
- Westfield Shopping Center – Kid’s Costume Parade – 10:30 a.m. June 12
- Wild West Arena – 6:15-7:15 p.m. June 12 (Sponsored by NEBRASKAland DAYS and the Buffalo Bill Rodeo Committee)
McNair, 23, was crowned Miss Rodeo America in December at the Tropicana Hotel in Las Vegas after winning the appearance, personality and written test catgories.
She is from Learned, Miss. She is the third Miss Rodeo Mississippi to claim the national title.
In 2017, McNair earned a Bachelor of Science degree in agriculture business with a concentration in policy and law from Mississippi State University where she competed on the equestrian and rodeo teams.
During her reign as the official representative of the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association, McNair will travel approximately 100,000 miles and appear at nearly 100 rodeo performances.
That’s in addition to making appearances at schools, civic groups and other special events to educate the public and create awareness about the sport of rodeo, its sponsors and the western way of life.