Agents from the FBI agents from Omaha have charged a Des Moines, Iowa man with several charges in the Washington D.C. protests. He is locked in the Polk County, Iowa jail, FBI spokeswoman Amy Adams said Saturday.
The man’s name is Douglas Jensen, Adams said in a brief announcement.
He is charged with:
• Knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority.
• Disrupting the orderly conduct of government business.
• Violent entry and disorderly conduct in a Capitol building.
• Parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol building.
• Obstructing a law enforcement officer during a civil disorder.