Mike Jacobson, the President and CEO of Nebraskaland National Bank, announced the following promotions Monday, which were approved by the board of directors at the bank’s 2017 annual meeting:• Derek Minshull, Vice President, Commercial Credit Analyst. Derek has been with the bank since 2007.
• Gary Attebery, Vice President, Senior Financial Analyst. Gary has been with the bank since 2015.
• Kendal Dodge, Assistant Vice President, Financial Analyst Officer. Kendal has been with the bank since 2015.
• Connie O’Brien, Assistant Vice President, Teller Manager. Connie has been with the bank since 2012.
• Darla Libby, Assistant Vice President, Cash Management Supervisor. Darla has been with the bank since 2015.
• Jamie Essman, Information Technology Officer. Jamie has been with the bank since 2015.
“I commend all of these individuals for their ongoing commitment to the bank and dedication to outstanding customer service,” Jacobson said. “As the bank continues to grow, we take pride in continuing to support personal and professional growth in our employees.”
Additionally, the board of directors of NebraskaLand Financial Services, Inc. elected Ty Cox to the board of directors of NebraskaLand National Bank. Cox is a CPA and a partner in the accounting firm, Gifford and Cox.