A rundown of entertainment in North Platte and Lincoln County.Movies at the Carmike Cinema (Platte River Mall) – “Split” “La La Land” “Resident Evil: Final Chapter” “A dogs Purpose” “Sing” “XXX: The return of Xander Cage” Schedule subject to change, see www.carmike.com
Prairie Arts Center (416 S Jeffers) – Stone carvings & sculpture by Mary Tanner & Photography by Martin Mora. Thru Feb. 18, 11-4 p.m. Tues-Sun. No charge.
Art & Gift Gallery: 516 N. Dewey (downtown) -- The February show is Flatrock Features - artistic tribute to our home town. Open Feb. 9.
Maranatha Bible Camp (16800 E. Maranatha Rd.) – Community Skating, 6:30-9:30 p.m. Friday nights thru April.
Thursday, Feb. 2
• D & N Event Center (501 E. Walker Rd.) - Buffalo Bill Farm and Ranch Expo, 9-4 p.m. Farm and ranch services, equipment and supply show
• North Platte Public Library (120 W 4th St) – Teen Café, free 4 p.m.
• Lincoln County Historical Museum (2403 N Buffalo Bill Ave) - Celebrate Nebraska 150 event: Speaker Nancy Gillis, A Brief History of the Five Tribes of Nebraska, 7 p.m. Free. Call to reserve seat, 535-8036.
• North Platte Public Library (120 W 4th St) - Nebraska 150 Brown Bag: The Legacy of Neihardt & Black Elk, 12–1p.m. Celebrate Nebraska 150 series, by Nancy Gillis, Free, but seat reservations needed for room set-up. Call 535-8036, Ext. 3310.
Friday, Feb. 3
• Quality Inn and Suites (2012 S. Jeffers St) - Crowns and Gowns, pre-party featuring keynote speaker, Miss America 2015. 6-10 p.m. $10.
• Sandhills Convention Center (2102 S. Jeffers St) - Community Foundation fundraiser, 6–10 p.m. Live music, food, a short program honoring donors and the Above and Beyond Award recipient.
• Sculley’s Shooter (2221 E. Fourth) – DJ Loco, every Friday night. 9 p.m.till- close.
Saturday, Feb. 4
• Quality Inn and Suites (2012 S. Jeffers St) - Crowns and Gowns, Public Prom shopping, pageant workshops. 9-5 p.m., Fashion Show 6 p.m. Midwest's ultimate prom & pageant event. $5.
• North Platte Public Library (120 W 4th) – Jigsaw puzzle tournament, 9-5 Call for more info.
• North Platte Public Library (120 W 4th) – Home improvement speaker: plumbing. Call for more info.
• North Platte Public Library (120 W. 4th) – Lego Club for elementary age children.
• Senior Center (900 E. 10th) – Bingo, Early Bird 6:30p.m., Regular Bingo 7 p.m.
Sunday, Feb. 5
• Kelsey’s (219 Rodeo Rd.) – Super Bowl Party, 5:30 p.m. Bring game day pot luck dish to share & watch the game. Drink specials.
• Another Round Sports Bar & Grill (1008 W. 18th) – Super Bowl Party, 4 p.m. $15 cover. All you can eat appetizer bar, drink specials, watch the game.
Monday, Feb. 6
• Senior Center (900 E. 10th) – Porcelain Pals Painting Club, first Monday of the month Call for more info, 308-530-1705.
Wednesday, Feb. 8
• 21 Dance Club, Senior Center (900 E. 10th) - Dance to Lou Kraus, 7-9:30 p.m. Open to public. Bring finger food, $5.
• VFW (2100 E 4th) - Bingo. 6:45 p.m.