A North Platte company is looking for an experienced executive administrator for their busy rockstar CEO. Here is the procedure to apply:
You Will Be Reporting To: CEO and Corporate Board of Directors.
Company Location: North Platte, NE.
Hours: Flexible scheduling based on CEO schedule, will begin on a part time basis, with a probable growth to full time. Probationary training period of 90 days, with a probationary rate of pay. Pay rate will be reevaluated upon successful completion of training. Primarily hours will be during the day Monday-Friday.
Unconditional Job Requirements
- 2-3 years experience in a top-level, high-pressure, deadline-oriented executive environment as an administrative assistant to high level corporate officers
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office, Google Drive, Wix, calendaring, data base creation and maintenance, HR liaison, travel, corporate correspondence, personal errands
- Proven clear thinker, well organized, level headed, solution oriented
- Self-starter, efficient, productive, with a solid Midwestern work ethic
- No physical labor but must be able to handle high energy pace of the office, and have the ability to multitask.
Company Culture: We are a fun-loving, but high-production, successful corporate business. The dress code is casual and the office atmosphere is pleasant but very work focused.
How to submit resume: in body of email, or as Word or pdf attachment. Include a cover letter. Put “Administrative Assistant” in the subject heading.
How, when, and if we will contact you: by phone or email within two weeks of submission, but only for qualified applicants, which we hope you are!
To apply, email this information to – email@example.com
EDITOR’S NOTE – This is not a position with the Bulletin. The Bulletin is only providing an inbox. The applications will only be opened by the CEO of this reputable company.